суббота, 6 сентября 2008 г.

BRITNEY REHEARSING! - WE KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

I'm in love with this video, so I'm movin' it back up to the top ... I remember last year after the VMA's, I was practically in tears, chastising Sam for letting Britney screw up like she did. He SWORE it wasn't alcohol or drugs and very soon after, I realized he was telling the truth. Then soon after that, the whole world found out what was going on. But Brit is TOTALLY back on her feet -- when she's on the dance floor, at least! Her moves are HOT, her bod is HOT, and I CAN'T WAIT to see this hotness on stage!
_____________________________________________ We reported she was auditioning dancers, rehearsing in studio spaces over the past few weeks and now here's the video to prove it! You don't need to work it on out like this if you're just a presenter for the VMAs, right?! LOVES IT!!!!!! IS SHE BACK OR IS SHE BACK?!

Комментариев нет: