воскресенье, 22 марта 2009 г.

Recession Taking its Toll on Lindsay Lohan

It's hard being unemployed. Just ask Lindsay Lohan.


The actress, who hasn't appeared in a movie since 2007's I Know Who Killed Me - tells the new issue of Nylon magazine that she's looking for a job.


"It's scary when you realize, 'Oh my God, I'm not working. I have a house to pay for now, and there's been some things I've really wanted to do."


"Like the one movie I've wanted to do for so long is Alice in Wonderland [directed by Tim Burton], but, um, that didn't work out ... it is what it is."


The 22-year-old, who at least got a gig as the face of Fornaria, whatever the hell that is, continued, "[Producers said] 'You're not right for the part, and that's it.' That's how I like to hear it, honestly... I can take it, I'm a big girl."


Lindsay Lohan Nylon CoverThe Lohan


"Obviously, you don't want me," lamented Lohan, who passes her time getting served with arrest warrants and engaging in huge fights with Samantha Ronson. I don't want to do something that somebody doesn't want me to be involved in."


Just call her the face of the recession, much like Aubrey O'Day.


In her interview with the magazine, Lohan also takes a dig at Britney Spears, who's currently touring the country promoting her No. 1 album, Circus.


"She's marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as an artist. And I respect that about her, cause she doesn't want to pretend."


Okay then. Lindsay is also willing to accept work as a model, if anyone is interested: "I love photo shoots… I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that… that’s fun for me. That’s not work."


Well consider yourself up to date on the thoughts of one of America's unemployed talents. Click to enlarge more Lindsay Lohan pics from Nylon ...


SmokinUnemployedFingers CrossedBackless, BabyThe Crotch of FireLindsay Lohan Bra PicHohanBlack, White and Slutty

Комментариев нет: