пятница, 22 мая 2009 г.

Janice Thibodeaux Provides Rational Explanation for Attack on Terri Seymour

No one has fought this hard for Paula Abdul since the cartoon cat in the video for "Opposites Attract."


In an interview with Radar Online, Janice Thibodeaux - the nut job that attacked Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend, Terri Seymour, on Monday night - provided a motive for her choke job:


“I wasn’t cool with Simon Cowell choking Paula Abdul on the show last week and with her crying-out ‘help’ as he did so,” Thibodeaux said.  “Nobody said anything about that so I wanted to confront him about it because that is not appropriate behavior, is it?”


Terri Seymour Photo


Thibodeaux wasn't done fitting herself for a straight jacket explaining what happened:


“She was taking some photographs with her camera and I knew she was his girlfriend so I went up to her to tell her how I felt. We started arguing and then I put my hands around her neck and started choking her just like Simon had done with Paula. Then, I walked away and I was tackled by the police, but I don’t regret what I did because of what Simon did to Paula, nobody seemed to care about that.”


To paraphrase Britney Spears in "Womanizer:" You want crazy, folks? Janice Thibodeaux has got your crazy!

Комментариев нет: