воскресенье, 13 сентября 2009 г.

Lindsay Lohan "Aspired To Be Like Britney Spears In The Tabloids"

lindsbrit912.jpgHey, she said it, not us! In an interview with Access Hollywood, Lindsay Lohan chats about her family, fame and how she once wanted to be just like another tabloid queen - Britney Spears. “I know that I’m a target and I know that I’ve given people a lot of reasons to kind of run with things that have been said. But I no longer intend on doing that…I’m not perfect," Lindsay said. "The second that I decided I wanted to be in front of the camera I kind of, I think I’ve always kind of, you know...I aspired to be like Britney Spears in the tabloids,” Lindsay revealed. “So it’s kind of something you sign up for in the beginning and if you really want it...that comes with it.” Though the starlet insists that she's "numb to it," she adds that sometimes the paparazzi and blogs do get under her skin. “There are times when it does effect me, when I’m having a bad day or dealing with something personal but they’re going to spin it anyway," Lindsay said. "If I make the wrong face and I’m having a really great day they’re going to say something negative anyway." Well Linds, that's what you signed up for, right? Lindsay also discussed her family, and how she's super protective of her younger sister Ali. "I’m really tough with her when I need to be, but she’s not stupid...she’s a tough cookie,” Lindsay said of the 15-year-old aspiring celebrity. "I think she’s seen what I’ve gone through a lot so she knows a lot more of what not to do...I haven’t exactly paved like, a clear slate for her but...she’s a really good girl." So then why is Lindsay sneaking her into bars? Just sayin'! So what about Lindsay's latest gig with Ungaro? Lilo will help launch the company's collection in Paris next month, and she admits that it's not a piece of cake. "I'm nervous about the show the way I get nervous about a film...maybe a little bit more about this because it's...a little more personal. In a film, I'm playing someone else and people can kind of relate to that character. This is very much so me." You know, that actually makes sense! But we love Lilo's style, and when she wants something bad enough she gets it, so we're eager to see what she comes up with! We just wish she'd get back onto the big screen! Can someone please get this girl a decent script?

Комментариев нет: