понедельник, 21 декабря 2009 г.

K-Fed Takes Second Job as Border Guard



Just kidding. It's for a movie. But we know you believed us, which tells you a lot about the great Kevin Federline, a.k.a. the former Mr. Britney Spears.


K-Fed was originally supposed to play himself in the new American Pie movie, but after reconsidering it, Pie honchos felt that would tarnish the brand.


Again, kidding. But totally realistic.


"They called me up and asked if I was interested," Federline said. "I was up for a different part originally, but then they didn't want me playing myself."


"They thought it'd be funnier for me to be a Canadian border guard."


Border Guard


They were right. Somehow it just works.


One day of shooting later, Federline was transformed, donning a hat, uniform and badge for his cameo in American Pie Presents: The Book of Love.


The one-time backup dancer and aspiring rapper, whose fat ass actually lost weight recently on Celebrity Fit Club, is ready and available for work.


"If anybody has any more cameos – or actual roles they want me to be in – that would be great," the 31-year-old father of four says.


American Pie Presents: The Book of Love comes straight to DVD tomorrow.

Комментариев нет: