среда, 27 января 2010 г.

Kevin Federline Talks Weight Gain, Depression



The former Mr. Britney Spears, a.k.a. Kevin Federline, opened up to Access Hollywood about his battle with depression, weight gain and his world-famous ex.


K-Fed will next a contestant on VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. He says rumors that he gained weight to secure a spot on the weight loss show are false.


“They called me and they asked me if I wanted to do it and I had 24 hours to decide because the show started taping the day after that weekend,” he said.


“It just couldn’t have come at a better time.”


Married to Britney Spears for two years, Kevin said depression played a part in his overeating. “Once you're depressed, you don’t feel like doing anything," he said.


"You’re kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed. I mean, it’s a combination of all of those things.”


Depressed K-Fed


K-OVERFED is actually looking slimmer these days.


Kevin admitted that his divorce from Spears in 2006 played a part in his depression. Asked if he is at a place where he can be friends with Britney, he said yes.


“Yeah, I mean, I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better. I mean, I’m really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have. The whole family."


“It’s gotten so much better from where we were,” he added. “I’m in the best possible scenario right now and I’m really happy for her. I’m very happy for her.”


Kevin Federline also commented that he can see himself getting married again in the future, and there could be more kids in his future ... maybe.


“I could see that,” he said. "I’ll let the young ones grow up first and we’ll see.”

Комментариев нет: