понедельник, 7 июня 2010 г.

Sandra Bullock-Scarlett Johansson Kiss Etches Place in MTV Movie Awards History



Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson kissed last night at the MTV Movie Awards after the former won some made-up award. It was pretty awesome.

Let's skip the babbling and get to it:

Sandra Bullock-Scarlett Johansson Kiss

Scarlett Johansson and Sandra Bullock kiss. Wow.

Johansson's kiss from Bullock, who made her first public appearance since her split with Jesse James the night before, came after she won the MTV Generation Award.

Defining the Generation Award as something that goes to "old people," who are clearing out to make way for younger ones, Bullock said "That's not going to happen."

"I'm staying. Because no matter what you might have seen or heard or read lately, I love what I do. And I'm not going anywhere." We couldn't be happier to hear it!

The award was presented by Scarlett, Sandra’s All About Steve co-star Bradley Cooper and Betty White. “This is so weird,” Sandra said. “Scarlett, why are you here?”

Johansson then replied, “I’m here because [my husband Ryan Reynolds] couldn’t be here and I wanted to be here when you accepted your award for Best Kiss.”

Sandra: “We didn’t win that.” Scarlett: “I thought if you did win, it would be really sweet and soft...” OH YEAH! Cue girl-on-girl action! Britney and Madonna who?!

Комментариев нет: