среда, 7 июля 2010 г.

Britney Spears Covers Cosmopolitan, Forbids Kids From Entertainment Careers



Don't expect Britney Spears' kids to follow in her footsteps.

If the pop star has her way, she tells Cosmopolitan while showing off pelvic tattoos, her midriff and some cleavage, they'll live a much more low-key life.

It's hard to blame her for wanting to protect Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3, who she was recently accused of abusing, after all she's been through.

"I'm on the cover of Cosmo's August issue. So excited! What do you all think? - Brit" Tweeted Spears, who recently brought back the crazy in a big way.

Below are some excerpts from her interview:

Britney Spears Cosmo Cover

THE HOT ISSUE: Britney Spears certainly makes it so.

On her children seeking fame of their own: "If my sons told me they wanted to be in the entertainment business, I'd lock them in their rooms until they turned 30."

On having the dreaded sex chat with Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline: "I'm dreading the moment when my sons ask me how babies are made."

On life as a mom: "Things are pretty quiet. I've been spending a lot of time at home with my boys. They just started karate class, which is super cute!"

Sounds like the most super boring interview ever, but perhaps that's a good thing as opposed to sparking controversy. Hey, she could be Lindsay Lohan.

Комментариев нет: